I'm baaaaaackk! People have been asking me where I've been. No blogging for at least two months! Thanks to all of my fans for remaining so faithful and checking my blog every day...All three of you.
So, since everyone's been asking me why I haven't been posting, it got me thinking of a whole bunch of other things that make me say, "huh?" or "yeah, why is that?" etc. Warning...some of these are REALLY stupid, so, just go on to the next one after you roll your eyes.
Here they are:
1) Why is it that people say "I slept like a baby" when babies wake up like every two hours?
2) Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat?
3) Do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?
4) Why did you just try singing the two songs above?
5) Why do they call it an asteroid when it's outside the hemisphere, but call it a hemorrhoid when it's in your butt? (BTW, I have an entry on "The Hemmorhoid")
6) Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are going dead? Men do this ALL the time.
7) Whose idea was it to put an "S" in "Lisp"?
8) If people evolved from apes, why are there still apes?
9) When we are in the supermarket and someone rams our ankle with a shopping cart then apologizes for doing so, why do we say, 'It's all right?' when really, it isn't all right. Why don't we say, 'That fricken' hurt. Why don't you watch the hell where you're going!' Then, give them the stink eye, of course.
10) Why is it that whenever you attempt to catch something that's falling
off the table you always manage to knock something else over?